End of Course/ Program Satisfaction/Growth Survey – Data will be collected via online surveys to report stakeholder satisfaction with elements of the program. The completion surveys will also assess perception of knowledge gained and perceived value of the experience. Data will be collected from students, parents, community members and educators. This information will be provided to the project leadership team as feedback for continuous improvement. Electronic survyes utilizing a 4-point Likert Scale, SKIP logic and optimized for smart devices. All school district policies for student surveys will be followed. The process for Mandatory Reporting and District notification will be followed as applicable.
- All student applications will include a copy of student survey(s)
- Application will include parental permission for the administration of student survey and other required and applicable information, including the requirements for mandatory reporting
- Survey data provided to outside entities will be collated and anonymous
- Student responses that require mandatory reporting will follow the mandatory reporting guidelines. The BBRCTE Director, or designee, will notify the school district Superintendent when this has occurred. This information will not be included in the collation of data.
- Surveys will be retained as required by law
- Students are not required to complete survey(s)
- The administrators of surveys will be provided legal, policy, and procedural information regarding the surveying of students
AS14.03.110 – Alaska Statute: Questionnaires and surveys administered in public schools
20 U.S.C. 1232h (Hatch Amendments)
No Child Left Behind Act, Title II, § 1061, P.L. 107-110 (2001) Amends the Protection of Pupil Rights Act, 20 U.S.C. § 1232h
School District Policies and Administrative Regulations
Create 4-point Likert scales (don’t use N/A nor NEUTRAL) with SKIP logic to differentiate by course.